Erie Outing Club firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a social, non-competitive Outdoors Club for adults, who participate in all kinds of outdoor activities. We schedule outdoor activities throughout the year, generally in the Erie PA area and surrounding counties, including western NY and northeast Ohio.
We mostly go camping, hiking, backpacking, cycling, and kayaking; in the wintertime, we cross-country ski and snowshoe but are open to doing other activities as well. We enjoy socializing and will sometimes get something to eat after an event.
During the Pandemic we strive to follow CDC and State guidelines to stop the spread of covid-19 (wearing a mask, physical distancing etc.)
This groups.io site is the communication system for members of the club. For more information or to join the club, click on the link below in Group Information.
- 81 Members
- 553 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.